Star light star bright
1st star i see tonight
i wish i may
i wish i might
i wish ............
.
As you all know, I believe in wishing upon a star
Lately I cant see any stars
Been wondering whr all the stars have been.
they vanished before I make my wish
don’t think my wish will come true now
he have been M.I.A for such a long time..
and I hate this feeling of emptiness in my heart
he always there for me. But whr he is now?
He vanished like all the stars vanished.
Oh god I wanna get over this feeling
Lately I cant see any stars
Been wondering whr all the stars have been.
they vanished before I make my wish
don’t think my wish will come true now
he have been M.I.A for such a long time..
and I hate this feeling of emptiness in my heart
he always there for me. But whr he is now?
He vanished like all the stars vanished.
Oh god I wanna get over this feeling
.
by forcing myself to hate you, just hurt me more
