
Today, 19 Feb 2009 marks 2yrs since atok left us. I miss him soo much. Sometime I wish he could be here with us now. I miss his words of motivation, His songs that make me release stress, and his funny stories that make me laugh out loud. Even when now I remember the way he tell his stories with full of enthusiastic can make me laugh alone. I remember year 2007 very well. The year that he left us, the year that I sat for my N level, the year that my heart breaks into soo many pieces. When I seat of my prelim that year, I did very badly. I almost give up in N level. I remember when I get my result for math after prelim. My friends came to me and asked “what happened?” and I just bursting out crying. At that point of time I really miss atok and his word of motivation. This question comes in mind “how am I supposed to do well in N level?” every night I cried wishing/praying atok came into my dream to motivate me. But sadly he didn’t appear until the very night before N level. In that dream I can see him smile to me and say “make ppl proud of you. Must do well” and he vanished. I woke up and cried, I thank god for making my wish come true. And I did well in N level. However it’s not soo good but at least I get into the course that I badly wanted to get in which is tourism. I can’t believed it have been 2yrs since he left us. Sometimes I feel that he was here with us right now. But sometimes I really feel the impact that he have left to his new home.
ATOK I MISS YOU SOO MUCH.
This is from kak shasha post

Mira, I completely agree with you. Atuk's is such an inspiring person. No one can ever replace him. I don't know how many times I cried wishing he'd be by my side, to advise me, motivate me, to inspire me. Till now actually. When I'm all alone reminiscing the past. Thinking how much I've changed. It's just not the same. His stories, his songs...that never fail to entertain us and make us laugh. The way he cares so much...even chased me and adam around the house pretending to want to eat us up if we don't eat..the way he emphasized so much on education. The way he always advise me to be good, to be the best person I can be. He just loves us so much no matter how mischievous we were. He left a great impact in our lives. I used to to tell him I wana make him proud. I used to share all my dreams with him. Now that he's gone. I feel like partly, my passion is gone. My source of motivation is gone. But nobody understands that. I miss him soo much. Soo much that I kept on crying thinking about it.