Friday, January 23, 2009

I will not TRUST you any more sweet.talker.mother.fu*ker!!! why must this happend when i started to fall for you all over again?why?i put aside most guy because of you and this is what i get from you... you play with my feeling sey... can go die la with IMY,ILY and all the heart and kisses you give me... bullshit ar... you think i what sey? ur doll? when you want you take.. when you dont, you dump me just like that.. if you think that way... sala org ek... let me make this clear I'M NOT YOUR DOLL understand that?...now go far away and dont ever come back, i dont want to hear from you anymore.. i'm tired of all your lies and all your sweet talk...
I want to clear some misunderstanding, to **** the previous post is not meant for you.. its actually for my ITE friend.. i'm sorry, i did'nt mean to make you feel bad or what.. you will always be my friend at heart even when some of your advise are a bit sarcastic... i still can accept it. as i noe its for my own good... i'm really really sorry....